beefing

Basically whatever happens to irritate me. Probably quite trivial but then why not? After all, the First Admendment says I can (but then the new Supreme Court may change that...)

Wednesday, September 29, 2021

update to my anti-vaxer note

 I got my latest flu shot yesterday and was happy to do so. (I experienced the flu going into pneumonia a couple of times from 1998 to 2008 and do not want to repeat this).

CNN interviewed a couple of RNs whose reasons for not getting vaccinated struck me a casualty. Their reasons  sounded cobbled together. They were very sincere and upset that very few other "supporters" were getting their shots and were not standing with these anti-vaxers.

We need all the medical personnel we have and to see these highly experienced people shit canned fired for not getting a simple and safe vaccination strikes me as impossible to understand!

This email is an update to an earlier one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home