beefing

Basically whatever happens to irritate me. Probably quite trivial but then why not? After all, the First Admendment says I can (but then the new Supreme Court may change that...)

Wednesday, June 16, 2004

I was delighted that the 60th Anniversary of the D-Day Landings went so well. Having lived in France for 3 years (1963 - 1966) I know the French people are a great people. (OK, so I am speaking of the Frogs in a small northern village - LaFere.) When I read of desecrated grave markers at Normandy in 2003, I knew the French had not done this; it had to have been done by the Arab "guest workers" or their children.

The real French are still to grateful for the defense of France in War 1 and the liberation of France in War 2.

There have been no reports of problems from the 60th Anniversary and I only think the real French are back in control!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home