beefing

Basically whatever happens to irritate me. Probably quite trivial but then why not? After all, the First Admendment says I can (but then the new Supreme Court may change that...)

Thursday, December 29, 2005

"Congratulations on Winning Your First Honest Presidental Election"

During Dubwa's first four years as the Presidental Incumbent, I kept wondering if the Democrats would send out "Congratulations on Winning Your First Honest Presidental Election" cards to George Walker Bush. I didn't hear of any being sent and didn't feel like going to the effort. I guess I'm one of those "Gore Losers" who still thinks that if it weren't for the Supreme Court and Dubwa's brother Jeb being Florida Governor, there would have been a recount and President Al Gore would have taken office.

If there had been a complete recount and George Walker Bush could have been seen to have "won" Florida and thus the election, there would have been a lot less dissention and separation between Democrat and Republician. But, we'll never know...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home