beefing

Basically whatever happens to irritate me. Probably quite trivial but then why not? After all, the First Admendment says I can (but then the new Supreme Court may change that...)

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Commentrs on the 2006 Emmies or 3 hours that I an't getting back...

And the Emmies with Connon O'Brien?

Connon sucked, his "humour" was flat and it was actively aggreviating to watch him. I kept wondering "this is supposed to be funny"?

The stars who introduced the winners and the winners were adequate.

The cleaveage was awesome! There was one tall slender pseudo-blond who wore a very low cut red dress, with a complicated red jewel in her magnificant cleaveage. (Actually, the cleaveage was the valley between her very fine breasts...)

I just tried finding who did what at the Emmies with no success in my efforts. Oh, well, maybe tomorrow?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home