beefing

Basically whatever happens to irritate me. Probably quite trivial but then why not? After all, the First Admendment says I can (but then the new Supreme Court may change that...)

Monday, July 06, 2009

Nehemiah Scudder for President 2012


Nehemiah Scudder
for
President
2012!
I know this isn't Nehemian Scudder but his history makes you wonder...

I doubt we could have a theocracy in this country simply because a theocracy requires a single large church with a very large following. There can be fellow travelers but said fellow traveler churches must be subordinate to the ruling church and can't be too large. A theocracy simply can't exit in the United States of America (I'll repeat this until I think I believe it...)

The picture of Jeb Bush? Remember some of the stuff he did a Floriday Govenor (especially that brain dead woman - Terri Schiavo?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home