beefing

Basically whatever happens to irritate me. Probably quite trivial but then why not? After all, the First Admendment says I can (but then the new Supreme Court may change that...)

Monday, July 02, 2012

great service at Walmarft

When I went to Walmart last week to buy my wife a Kindle Fire, I simply walked up to the clerk. He was hussling around but finally noticed me and said "Can I help you?"

I said, "I want to buy my wife a Kindle Fire."

He reached under the counter and pulled out a box marked "Kindle Fire" and put it in front of me.  I made sure is still have the seal on as I did not want to buy a demo and told him so. The clerk wasn't bothered by this.

"I'll need a carrying case for this."

He nodded, wondered off, and came back with five choices. I checked them all and decided the one I liked best and which I hope Kathie would like. I bought both.

This young clerk gave me outstanding service. He was eager to help and I fear this won't last.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home