beefing

Basically whatever happens to irritate me. Probably quite trivial but then why not? After all, the First Admendment says I can (but then the new Supreme Court may change that...)

Saturday, October 12, 2013

Day 12 of the Republican shutdown of "our" Federal Government

This is the 12th day of the House Republican shutdown of “our” government. This is the 9th day I get to work for free. (Maybe not for free, the government might actually pay be once the Congress does their job!)

I put quotes around our as I frequently don’t think it is really mine. I think the House Republicans are owned by the very rich and they are the very people who don’t give a shit about us peasants! Thus, we get screwed and they get richer!

The House is very well paid and it would be nice if the silly shits would simply do their jobs!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home