beefing

Basically whatever happens to irritate me. Probably quite trivial but then why not? After all, the First Admendment says I can (but then the new Supreme Court may change that...)

Tuesday, November 08, 2016

Trump is not losing

I did not really believe that Fraudster Trump would be running so close to Hillary R. Clinton. This is a fucking disaster!

If Trump is elected to be
El Señor Presidente, I simply will never accept him as "my" President. We can expect all manner of mischief from "The Donald". Our only hopes really are:
  • He loses when all the votes are in,
  • He turns out to be more decent than I fear he will be and doesn't fuck over the people (but he will),
  • He has advisors and staff who protect the world from him and
  • The Republican schmucks in the House impeach him.

The problem with impeaching El Señor Presidente Trump is we'll be stuck with his (not my) Vice President who acts like evil incarnate.


El Señor Presidente

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home