beefing

Basically whatever happens to irritate me. Probably quite trivial but then why not? After all, the First Admendment says I can (but then the new Supreme Court may change that...)

Friday, November 11, 2016

"VP-elect Pence"

"VP-elect Mike Pence will lead presidential transition", to quote CNN. The very thought of Mike Pence being "VP-elect' or anything of importance in our Federal Government makes my lunch start to come back up. Pence has caused a great deal of damage in Illinois to woman's rights (birth control and abortion), union rights, the very existence of unions, free speech and supposedly, freedom of the press in written media (newspapers and magazine), spoken media (TV, radio and internet and freedom of assembly (I hope this is just a bad rumour).

VP Joe Biden is an honourable gentleman who did not cause trouble. I fear that Pence will be far less gracious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home