beefing

Basically whatever happens to irritate me. Probably quite trivial but then why not? After all, the First Admendment says I can (but then the new Supreme Court may change that...)

Wednesday, March 22, 2017

note for Congress critteres

I respectfully remind you that Congress wasted seven years in which they could have repaired the ACA or provided a better system that meets the goals of “Obamacare”.  Will there be public hearings on the “replacement bill”?

LATER NOTE: I did not email/post this note immediately after I wrote it. So, a further comment:

Congress did not bother with public hearings. Instead, they just published their punny little bill and El Presidente Senor Trump browbeat Congress critters hoping to get the silly shits -er- wonderful "Congressional Leaders" to vote for this clunker of a bill.

Things are going to go to shit quick enough...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home