beefing

Basically whatever happens to irritate me. Probably quite trivial but then why not? After all, the First Admendment says I can (but then the new Supreme Court may change that...)

Saturday, July 22, 2017

Christian Death Metal

Christian Death Metal

We were listening to the radio while going to a grocery store this morning. There was an advertisement for a concert of local “Christian Rock Bands”.

 I told Kathie “I hope they don’t include the lyric “washed clean in the blood of the Lamb”.

A minute later, I remembered a Heavy Metal genre called “Death Metal” and mentioned this to Kathie.

“Do you suppose there is a “Christian Death Metal” genre”?

“I don’t think so.”

I then thought of a “Christian Death Metal” line:
     “Drowned in the Blood of the Lamb”.

I realized that one line won ‘t do it so I added another line and came up with:

     “Flailing, chocking, praying, dying,
     “Drowning in the Blood of the Lamb”.

I figure Jesus has a sense of humour…

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home