beefing

Basically whatever happens to irritate me. Probably quite trivial but then why not? After all, the First Admendment says I can (but then the new Supreme Court may change that...)

Monday, June 03, 2019

tRump - first day in London

I was wondering what "The Donald" would do to piss off the Brits but I never expected him to piss on them as the people's airplane was about to land!

I could not have expected "The Donald" to start a pissing contest with the London Mayor! I did expect him to continue insulting the American born Royal Consort and did expect him to further piss off the outgoing Prime Minister. What an embarrassment!

After "The Donald" refused to join European Leaders at visiting a cemetery on 11 November 2019 because it was raining, I see the bar on his behaviour as being very low. I am hoping it rains in Normandy on Thursday (6 June 2019) just to see if he has learned that he can wear a rain hat and long rain coat. (Like he could have on 11 November 2018).


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home