beefing

Basically whatever happens to irritate me. Probably quite trivial but then why not? After all, the First Admendment says I can (but then the new Supreme Court may change that...)

Saturday, April 13, 2019

room 274

I was dreaming that I was back in college again (I don't know why). In one of my final classes in that last quarter, I was using a simple seeming computer language to design images on window glasses. One morning, I realized I could create designs outside the windows.

That is when I went to room "274" and upon entering there, went down the rabbit's hole. I found myself going from place to place but no one seems able to get back home. As I was wakening up, I was able to return home.

Still, I kept thinking of "Rom 274" as being the place where you went but did not come back from.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home