beefing

Basically whatever happens to irritate me. Probably quite trivial but then why not? After all, the First Admendment says I can (but then the new Supreme Court may change that...)

Friday, August 12, 2005

"How low can those frustrated Liberals go?"

"How low can those frustrated Liberals go?"

This is a line from a pro-Robers ad that was playing on CNN. (There!
That covers their copyright!)

I think fairly low.

My answer is that "Liberals" are using the "Conservative" play book and
are simply using the same deplorable tactics that "Conservatives" used
against President Clinton, Vice President Gore and Senator Kerry. The
"Conservatives" got very negative and thus schooled the "Liberals" in
"ROWLing that boat" to greater depths.

Personally, the way the ultra right "Conservatives" are turing against
Judge Roberts are making him look a lot better to me. (Not that it
matters; "my" Senators will vote for Supreme Court Candidate Roberts and
flat don't care about my opinion! I know from letters I've gotten in
response to my letters. Oh well...)

I like a "Supreme" who will ACTUALLY honour States Rights and who will
honour the personal rights of folks he may personally dislike. I like
that!

----------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home