beefing

Basically whatever happens to irritate me. Probably quite trivial but then why not? After all, the First Admendment says I can (but then the new Supreme Court may change that...)

Monday, January 16, 2006

President Bush on local authorities...

Last Thursday, George Walker Bush was talking to some audience (I wasn't paying attention to the context) and I heard him say
"The local folks know better than the folks in Washington DC."

That brings to mind the Federal opposition to states which have approved medicinal marajuana. If Mr. Bush really means this, he should have his goverment back off from interfering in internal California politics. (DISCLAIMER TIME: I have never used illegial drugs and don't smoke. Thus, I have nothing personal to gain from state permitted/administered medicinal marajuana. I might in a decade or two though...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home