beefing

Basically whatever happens to irritate me. Probably quite trivial but then why not? After all, the First Admendment says I can (but then the new Supreme Court may change that...)

Sunday, October 08, 2006

a loan to youngest brother...

My youngest brother called to beg for $80 to pay some bill. Now, I know he's expecting a windfall soon so I wasn't too thrilled about getting hit up. However, I've always been the brother who tries to help him out. (I didn't really think that and found out another of our brothers has been helping him out a lot more...)

So, I sent him a check for $100 and youngest brother said "I'll pay you back as soon as I can!

We won't talk about the $300 he borrowed from me whilst he was in the process of flunking out of college in 1983 or the $1800 he borrowed from my in-laws or the $800 he borrowed from the same brother who is taking care of him now...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home