beefing

Basically whatever happens to irritate me. Probably quite trivial but then why not? After all, the First Admendment says I can (but then the new Supreme Court may change that...)

Monday, April 16, 2007

No More Years!




I remember being appalled by Conservatives refusing to acknowledge that William Jefferson Clinton was our President. After all, I accepted James Earl Carter, Ronald Wilson Regan and George Herbert Walker Bush as being my President even though President Carter seemed ineffective, President Regan was too conservative and I thought that George H.W. Bush was far too interested in Foreign Affairs and not interested enough in U.S. affairs.

I once considered myself a Conservative, a Goldwater Conservative until the Republican Party went too far to the Right and the agenda became too much a religious one and not enough of States Rights and helping all the people!

I am finally sympathetic with those Right Wing Republican Conservatives of the Clinton Years:

I can not bring myself to acknowledge George Walker Bush as being my President; if I have to, I refer to him as "The Incumbent" and to my family, I call him "El Presidente"! (He does like to speak Spanish, doesn't he???)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home