beefing

Basically whatever happens to irritate me. Probably quite trivial but then why not? After all, the First Admendment says I can (but then the new Supreme Court may change that...)

Friday, July 27, 2012

MItt Romney, Diplomat?

I was appalled by former Governor Mitt Rooney's performance in London yesterday.  He was asked his opinion on the Brit's Olympic preparations. Instead of simply pointing out the good items and praising them, he pointed out flaws and possibly weak points. I did not hear him praise the Brits. This pissed them off and left a very bad impression on the Brits.

If Romney can not deal with so trivial a diplomatic matter as the Olympics, then how can he be expected to deal with War and trade disputes, etc.

He embarrassed himself, those who support him politically, those who oppose him politically and all Americans, for that matter. He simply made us look bad and I'm glad I won't be running into any Brits for a while and those I come into contact with will have forgotten the Mitt-gafs. (I hope.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home