beefing

Basically whatever happens to irritate me. Probably quite trivial but then why not? After all, the First Admendment says I can (but then the new Supreme Court may change that...)

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

dream of my death

30 October 2013 - Day 0

I had a nightmare that wasn't,on the face of it, soo horrible. I dreamed I was in a room with a number of men and someone told me "you'll need to learn German". I  said "fine". Then Kathie said "wake up, you made a strange sound". I said "oh, thanks, I'm fine." Then it occurred to me that I was not fine and that I would have died of a heart attack if she had not woke me up." Later, I told her to wake me up every time she heard me make a strange noise. I did not tell her the content and meaning of the dream!

I resolved to make today the first day of my new life and to save both of us. I "heard" a voice in my head say  I would live for another twelve years.  I had better exercise  and life better to make this prophecy come true...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home