beefing

Basically whatever happens to irritate me. Probably quite trivial but then why not? After all, the First Admendment says I can (but then the new Supreme Court may change that...)

Tuesday, July 20, 2004

After years of conservatives bashing the media for "being Liberal" (as if that were a crime/sin, there finally appears to be a backlash. What the hey? I always thought diversity for Fox News was for Conservative Republicans, Moderate Republicians and Liberal(???) Republicians. Like the philosophy in the deep south (Mississippi anyway) when I was in Junior College (1969-1970) was that all "us white folks" were conservatives: Conservative Conservatives, Moderate Conservatives or Liberal Conservatives but Conservatives all! (I was in the Liberal branch of the local Young Republicians. I have since repented...)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home