beefing

Basically whatever happens to irritate me. Probably quite trivial but then why not? After all, the First Admendment says I can (but then the new Supreme Court may change that...)

Monday, January 16, 2006

another Federal Cluster F**k!

CNN has been reporting on the problems casused by the "new and improved, easier to use Medicare plans". From the number of problems old folks have reported and the number of problems pharmacists have reported, I can only conclude this has turned into an unmitigated disaster - a classic "cluster fuck" (to use that venerable old Navy term!)

Basically, the "Feds" didn't properly "beta test" these programmes and this is more than a shame; it is gross imcompetience! I'm not looking forward to hearing from my Mother or my Father-in-Law or any number of older Lions about how these programmes are affecting them...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home