beefing

Basically whatever happens to irritate me. Probably quite trivial but then why not? After all, the First Admendment says I can (but then the new Supreme Court may change that...)

Monday, April 10, 2006

a peaceful rally...

We had a Mexican rally yesterday. The rally began at Wright Park and instead of marching down 2nd street to Senator Roberts office, they went down 4th street. This was a courteous action. Going down 2nd street would have tied up a major traffic artery in town and going down 4th street would (and did) cause very little inconveince.

My wife's office (a corner office!) overlooks the parade route and she admitted to spending too much time watching the show out her window.

A couple of her co-workers, both green carded Mexicans whose children and grandchildren are natural born citizens, didn't come to work.

It was all very peaceful and probably didn't get counted in CNN's listing of "rallies."

2 Comments:

Blogger rumour said...

i prefer porking.............

6:30 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

"Beefing" is simply a nicer way of saying "pissing and moaning" or "bitching". I chose this name before I realized the FCC can't monitor my blog (it doesn't go via radio) and before I really realized some of the "stuff" (nice substitue for "shit"> that ends up on blogs...

10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home