beefing

Basically whatever happens to irritate me. Probably quite trivial but then why not? After all, the First Admendment says I can (but then the new Supreme Court may change that...)

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

In remembrance of the Scottish War Dead...

Here is a column by Margaret Cook in the Friday, 14 November 2003 issue of "The Scotsman" entitled "Remembrance sorrow can turn to outrage". She made some very good points.

P.S.: I obtained this by being a subscriber to their web version and I don't know if I can legally post this. If not, please let me know and I'll pull it (actually, I'll probably just pull it for a couple of weeks and put it back on my blog figuring that:
  1. Anyone reading this blog won't care,
  2. no one objecting is likely to check back on me in a week or a month or a year and
  3. given the vast number of blogs available to be read, I figure this blog won't be read. Think of it as intellectual masterbation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home