beefing

Basically whatever happens to irritate me. Probably quite trivial but then why not? After all, the First Admendment says I can (but then the new Supreme Court may change that...)

Sunday, October 22, 2006

debt payment coming???

I called my youngest brother to see how he was doing and he said he would repay me for the money I loaned him. He had gotten his share of our Mother's Estate and had way too much money! When I sent him a check on 9 October 2006, I had put a 3 page typed letter of advise (well, 2 1/2 pages). Anyway, he said he'd "put the check in the mail tomorrow". I thanked him for the forthcoming check, he thanked me for the loan (the $100 and not the $300 we loaned him in 1983).

He didn't mention the advise letter I included. I was afraid he'd blow his new cash without paying off his bills and would then hit us up for an even bigger loan and we've got enough money problems of our own to deal with...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home